If you are experiencing pain or suffering from a defective medical device, it’s wise to consult an attorney. For answers about legal issues in this article or with your own malfunctioning medical product, call me directly for help – Lawrence Egerton, 336-814-2126, or e-mail me at [email protected]
Individuals injured by the recalled metal-on-metal DePuy ASR hip implant who underwent revision surgery within the last two years will finally be able to submit their claims for compensation.
The DePuy ASR Settlement Program was created in 2013 after years of negotiations between the company and lawyers for thousands of plaintiffs. Participation required implantation with the ASR metal-on-metal device and a revision surgery prior to a designated date. The last round of settlements involved those individuals who underwent revision surgery before January 31, 2015.
The extension of the Program will allow people with more recent revisions – through February 15, 2017 – to submit their claims for compensation.
Egerton Law has been representing individuals injured by the DePuy ASR hip implants since 2010. If you or a loved one has suffered from injuries related to a metal-on-metal hip implant, please call our office at 336-814-2126 or fill out a web contact form and we will contact you.
Has your life been disrupted by problems with a malfunctioning medical product? Do you or someone you know need the advice of a lawyer specializing in defective medical devices? You can get help at the Egerton Law website. The Egerton Law firm and its personal injury attorneys want to help you. Call us at 336-814-2126. E-mail us at [email protected]
Facts about the Egerton Law firm:
• We have built a tradition of helping injured people and their families since the firm was established in 1956.
• We have handled cases in North Carolina, South Carolina, Texas, New York, the District of Columbia, the North Carolina Supreme Court, and U.S. District Court. We have fought cases all the way to the United States Supreme Court.
• Our team of lawyers are dedicated to fighting insurance companies and corporate giants that seek to increase their bottom line at the expense of injured people.
Are you being:
• Pressured to agree to reimbursement for “reasonable” or “out-of-pocket” medical expenses?
• Pressured to sign document you don’t understand? (Don’t sign anything without consulting us.)
• Told to submit bills for medical services to your insurance company or Medicare, and you will be reimbursed later?
Take action and help us to help you. Call or email: 336-814-2126, [email protected]. We can advise you on whether you have a case and the process for getting medical care. You will always speak to an attorney on your first call.